Hi Pam,

Thanks for your consideration, Thursday 8pm EST/Friday 8am Beijing will be OK
for me.

The integration will take only a couple of lines and it can save a lot of
efforts for the developers to handle the trivial details of service discovery
and http request coding. I think the team can get more confidence after the
introduction and demo.

BR,

Huabing