From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of
zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 6:53 PM
To: onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [integration][ONAP Helpdesk #44285] RE: MSB Jenkins
job issue

Hi Gary, Jessica,

This job has similar issue:

msb-apigateway-master-stage-site-java

https://logs.onap.org/production/vex-yul-ecomp-jenkins-1/msb-apigateway-master-stage-site-java/3/console.log.gz

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.6:stage-deploy (default-cli) on
project msb-apigateway-parent: Error uploading site: Failed to transfer file:
https://nexus.onap.org/content/sites/site/org/onap/msb/apigateway/1.0.0/staging/./dependencies.html<https://nexus.onap.org/content/sites/site/org/onap/msb/apigateway/1.0.0/staging/dependencies.html>.
 Return code is: 401 -> [Help 1]

Could you please help me with that?

Thanks,