Hi Jess,

All the Sonar jobs of the Holmes started working after I added the
version.properties files to the projects.

But a new problem raised. When I go to https://sonar.onap.org, trying to check
the coverage of our unit tests, there's only one single line saying "This
component does not have coverage details". Could you please help to look at the
problem and give us some advice to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Guangrong

原始邮件