Hi,

I installed ONAP1.1 early last week on vanilla OpenStack, and followed the
instructions to create vFW service instance. Now I failed on adding VNF to the
service.  The error message on VID is "Error validating request. No valid
catalog entry is specified". It seems the error coming from MSO for being
unable to find vnf resource because my mso_catalog.vnf_resource table is empty.
 My question is when table mso_catalog.vnf_resource is populated? Or something
else is wrong here?

The following is VID screenshot and I have created a question on wiki:
https://wiki.onap.org/questions/15302779/failed-to-add-vnf-to-service-instance-with-mso-error

[Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 9.03.19 AM.png]

Thanks,
-Yang