Hi,
  This is Ethan from MultiCloud. I went through the wiki pages but still
confuse about how to use CI job building a docker image and pushing it to
nexus.onap.org<http://nexus.onap.org>.
  First, I think I need a Dockerfile, describe how to build our image. Here I
have a question, how can I get the source code in Dockerfile ? We already push
our .zip to
https://nexus.onap.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/onap/multicloud/framework/multicloud-framework/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/,
  do I need to  manually download it in Dockerfile or CI will handle it? And I
notice that the zip name is based on date it was pushed, how can I get the
latest zip in Dockerfile?
  Then I think I need to change pom.xml and add docker build part, and set the
patch of Dockerfile.
  Then I need to add a CI job for it. Will CI job automatically push image to
nexus?

Best Regards,
Ethan Lynn
ethanly...@vmware.com<mailto:ethanly...@vmware.com>