Hi

   Two issuses feedback:

   1.    can the CSAR structure be aligned according to the request to have the
service template yaml and mf in the root level (owner Meopeng)

           [Maopeng]

                          This issue is more related to the VNF vendors. The
below is the infomation I get.

                           In the wiki page CSAR structure, it combines the
ETSI or OASIS option1 and option2.  it is almost a new one and has more
duplicated contents.

                            Our aim is to support both option1 and option2 in
SDC,  and then it is an temporary solution because of the develop time just for
R1.

                            ZTE will support to add the files in the root level
for the VoLTE case in R1 as an temporary solution

                            I get the infomation from Victor.gao thatHuawei
will also  support to add the files in the root level for the VoLTE case in R1.

   2.    VF-C team to provide the list of artifacts that would be included in
the onboarded VNF and used by VF-C (owner Meoperg)

          [Maopeng]

                          1.  In R1, because SDC does not support the image
storage,   VF-C(NFVO) has no artifacts to deal in  the VNF package. In the R2,
VFC will cooperate with SDC to implicate the VNF image upload function.

                          2.   In R1, VF-C(NFVO) will use plan folfder in
artifacts  to store the workflow files for the NS packages

                          3.  In R1, the VNF vendoer has requirements to  add
somefolders in artifacts, which is related to the VNF vendors.

                          4.  In R2+, VF-C(GVNFM) will have the requirement for
the artifacts in VNF packages

BR

Maopeng

原始邮件