Hi,

I'm working on jenkins jobs(verify, merge, daily and docker image) for
oom/registrator which is written in Go language.  Which jjb templates am I
supposed to use? There are a lot of templates in ci-management repo, but I
can't find a suitable one for Go by myself.

We might need these templates:

Verify job:  which can trigger a shell script to build Go binaries

Merge job: which can  trigger a shell script to build Go binaries

Daily job: which can  trigger a shell script to build Go binaries

Docker job: which can  trigger a shell script to build docker image

We also need a Jenkins work node which has Go installed to run the jobs.

I think we don't need to push the executable binaries to nexus which is used
for java lib, only the docker image will be push to nexus3. So we might not
need the daily job template.

Could you please help with this?

Thanks,

Huabing