Hi, David and Michael

        I'm not sure about that is it suitable to push the yaml files about WAN
description of Volte use case to SDC? Would you please help me about that?

Thanks and best regards!

黄卓垚    huangzhuoyao

职位    position
承载网管开发部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部    Strategy & IT-IT Dept.

深圳市南山区科技南路55号中兴通讯研发大楼33楼
33/F, R&D Building, ZTE Corporation Hi-tech Road South,
Hi-tech Industrial Park Nanshan District, Shenzhen, P..R.China, 518057
T: +86 755 xxxxxxxx       F: +86 755 xxxxxxxx
M: +86 xxxxxxxxxxx
E: huang.zhuo...@zte.com.cn
www.zte.com.cn

原始邮件