Hi, Dan

    As I know, generic-resource-api invoke DG in a synchronous way. But I'm not
sure how long it would go time out after the invoking the DG with no response.
And it seams 500 return for all kinds of internal exception including time out
exception. How could I know whether is it a timeout exception? Would you please
help me about the time out issue?  And if I'm wrong, please correct me.
Besides, is it possible for generic-resource-api to run in a asynchronous way,
which could return fast and support progress feedback?

Thank you and best regards!

黄卓垚    huangzhuoyao

职位    position
承载网管开发部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部    Strategy & IT-IT Dept.

深圳市南山区科技南路55号中兴通讯研发大楼33楼
33/F, R&D Building, ZTE Corporation Hi-tech Road South,
Hi-tech Industrial Park Nanshan District, Shenzhen, P..R.China, 518057
T: +86 755 xxxxxxxx       F: +86 755 xxxxxxxx
M: +86 xxxxxxxxxxx
E: huang.zhuo...@zte.com.cn
www.zte.com.cn

原始邮件