Hi David and OOM Team,

I'm glad to let you know that oom registrator has been successfully deployed in
k8s cluster which filled the last part of map. Now every ONAP microservices
deployed by OOM will be automatically registered to MSB by oom registrator, and
microservices can leverage MSB SDK or API Gateway to communicate with each
other easily.

I could show the demo in this week's meeting if we have time, it will cost
about 5 minutes.

I'd also like to discuss some minor issues like how to start MSB and
registrator first in the OOM script so they're ready when other onap
Microservices are spun up by OOM.

Cheers,

Huabing