Hello A&AI team

In vCPE user case flow, A&AI produces an event of BRG provision which will be a
 trigger of creation an instance of vCpeResCust Service.

My understanding that the event is published to DMaaP. We are working on
emulating this step and would like to get the details about the specific

URL to use for DMaaP subscription.

Could you please advise what is  the topic name, group id and consumer id as
well as is there any onboarding process to become subscriber of that topic ?

Geora Barsky

647-946-5290

[amdocs-a]

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/amdocs/>,