Guanrong,
We had some issues with DMaaP repos and currently we are in process of
releasing DMaaP Docker image. There was an issue working with DMaaP Message
Router docker image in Jenkins. I am currently working with helpdesk to resolve
it. In the meantime, you can get DMaaP docker image from github.
Everything in github is same as in Gerrit repo except maven group id.

Below are the links:
Introduction:
https://github.com/att/dmaap-framework
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3247130
https://github.com/att/dmaap-framework/wiki

Steps to run docker image:
https://github.com/att/dmaap-framework/wiki/Steps-to-run-the-docker-image

Testing the service:
https://github.com/att/dmaap-framework/wiki/Message-Router-API-Call-unit-tests

Additional changes required for docker image.

1)      Copy MsgRtrApi.properties to the location
/var/tmp/MsgRtrApi.properties, and change properties config.zk.servers,
kafka.metadata.broker.list to point to respective docker ip address.

2)      There is one more additional change in the script, if you are running
on Ubuntu. For Centos, no change in script is required. Are you using Ubuntu?

Varuneshwar Gudisena
Sr. Software Engineer (Contractor)
AT&T Services, Inc.

211 S Akard St,