All I can offer is my experience, namely that the deploy step failed when my
POM used "ecomp-snapshots":

https://logs.onap.org/production/vex-yul-ecomp-jenkins-1/portal-sdk-master-ecomp-sdk-merge-java/12/console.log.gz

And succeeded when my POM used "snapshots":

https://logs.onap.org/production/vex-yul-ecomp-jenkins-1/portal-sdk-master-ecomp-sdk-merge-java/13/console.log.gz

The error log shows "ecomp-snapshots" but the success log shows no server IDs
at all.  Could it have been something transient?  Sure, but that seems like a
bit of stretch.