Hi Manoop,

I'm using this wiki page as reference to define service endpoint for onap
components in the kubernetes spec.
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Services+List#ONAPServicesList-PortalPlatform

While doing that, I got a few questions with regards to Portal platform .

1. This page list all the RESTFul APIs of Portal Platform, Actually, It's
service rather than individual API that is registered to MSB, so I guess only
one service should be registered for Portal Platform. The service information
will be

Service Name

Description

Service Type

version

URL

Customized  Path

Published URL

Visual Range

LB Method

Port

Enable SSL
 portalRESTful service provided by Portal Platform

 api1/

N/A/api/portal/v1/InternalRound robin8443

(should be 8080 ?)

The service client can get the service endpoint from MSB and then access the
apis for user or role by specify the resource part of the URL.

2. In the wiki page, the service version part of the "published URL" is v2 but
the value of version column is 1, which one should be used for Portal Platform
in Amsterdam release? 1 or 2?

3. In the wiki page, the Port is 8443. However, when I look into the kubernetes
spec, it says that there are there ports exposed by portal apps container:
8005 8009 8080, so which is exactly the port for the exposed portal service?

Thanks for your help,

Huabing