From: Parvez Basha Shaik
Sent: Saturday, September 9, 2017 6:04 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: Manoj Kapre <mano...@amdocs.com>; Jayant Madavi <jayant.mad...@amdocs.com>;
Netaji Surve <netaji.su...@amdocs.com>; Abhishek Shekhar
<abhishek.shekh...@amdocs.com>; Sudhakar Reddy <sudhakar.re...@amdocs.com>;
Prashant Kumar <prashant.kum...@amdocs.com>; Tomer Oster
<tomer.os...@amdocs.com>; Stella Gorenshtein <stel...@amdocs.com>; Ashish
Karande <ashish.kara...@amdocs.com>
Subject: VF_MODULE_MODEL table is not present in SDNC database.

Dear community,

As our progression towards completing the vFW use case, we are able to create
the VNF and when we enter VF module creation part, we found that the
VF_MODULE_MODEL table is not present in SDNC database. This is an issue we are
struggling to move ahead of. Because, we trying to post the request and it's
looking for data from the table which not created. Is there any source to find
out any relevant information about SDNC database and future implementations,
please let us know. This is critical for us and holding us back from completing
the use case. We are an inch close to it but it's just that we need the
resource where we can pull out any relevant data to create the table/skip the
validation with a workaround.

1.     We have created a defect SDNC-77<https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDNC-77>
in ONAP JIRA. Please let us know if any leads are available to pull this off.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,
Parvez
Ph: +91 9985300392