From: Gildas Lanilis
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 3:57 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; onap-rele...@lists.onap.org
Cc: Jessica Wagantall' <jwagant...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED: Sonar naming convention

Thanks Jess for your contributions.

To All ONAP Code Reviewers, Committers and PTLs,

LF has been helping us in housekeeping Sonar<https://sonar.onap.org/>.
Currently, all names are upsides down. Once your action is performed, we should
be able to quickly find relevant data info.

Please review the changes at
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/q/status:open+topic:sonar-name-cleanup , provide
your -1, +1,0,-2, +2 and merge the changes.

As Jess says below, once this is done, LF will help removing old entries.

Let’s see how fast we can get this done ☺…and then forget about it.

Thanks,

Gildas

ONAP Release Manager

1 415 238 6287