Hi Dan,

ccsdk-sli-core jenkins job is failing due to
'org.onap.ccsdk.sli.core.sli.ITCaseSvcLogicParser#testParse' testcase failing.

04:38:22 org.onap.ccsdk.sli.core.sli.ConfigurationException: failed to get
database connection [jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/sdnctl]

04:38:22       at
org.onap.ccsdk.sli.core.sli.SvcLogicJdbcStore.getConnection(SvcLogicJdbcStore.java:100)

04:38:22       at
org.onap.ccsdk.sli.core.sli.SvcLogicJdbcStore.initDbResources(SvcLogicJdbcStore.java:362)

04:38:22       at
org.onap.ccsdk.sli.core.sli.SvcLogicJdbcStore.init(SvcLogicJdbcStore.java:399)

04:38:22       at
org.onap.ccsdk.sli.core.sli.SvcLogicStoreFactory.getSvcLogicStore(SvcLogicStoreFactory.java:92)

04:38:22       at
org.onap.ccsdk.sli.core.sli.SvcLogicStoreFactory.getSvcLogicStore(SvcLogicStoreFactory.java:65)

04:38:22       at
org.onap.ccsdk.sli.core.sli.ITCaseSvcLogicParser.testParse(ITCaseSvcLogicParser.java:61)

I think need to configure the mysql server with 'sdnctl' user and 'sdnctl'
databse.
I have attached the steps and mysql configuration file.

Please let me know how to do these changes in Jenkins environment.

1)login to mysql server with 'root' use and configure 'sdnctl' user and
'sdnctl' database
mysql -u root -p

CREATE DATABASE sdnctl;
CREATE USER 'sdnctl'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'gamma';
CREATE USER 'sdnctl'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'gamma';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON snctl.* TO 'sdnctl'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION;
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON snctl.* TO 'sdnctl'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION;

2)verify login with user 'sdnctl' and select database 'sdnctl'
ramu@ramu-HP-EliteBook-840-G2:/$ mysql -u sdnctl -p sdnctl
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 38
Server version: 5.5.57-0ubuntu0.14.04.1 (Ubuntu)

Copyright (c) 2000, 2017, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql>
mysql> show grants;
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'sdnctl'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD
'*3DDB6F1DCB51287BC6DFA27177DDD805ACAE1224' |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `snctl`.* TO 'sdnctl'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

Thanks,
Ramu N
             This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but
not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!