Hi All,

1). I installed the kubernetes, in that i created the the* robot,sdc,portal
and policy*.
but both portal and sdc are not working, it is still in " *PodInitializing *"
state from last one day (as shown in picture)

[image: Inline image 1]

Can any one tell me. why it is taking these much time, Is it because of
configuration (8gb ram)?

2). ROBOT i am able to access, when i am using robot port in browser, it is
asking for *login-credentials*, where i can find out the Username and
Passwords (as shown in below)
In wiki they suggested the username/password -- robot/robot!123, but it is
not working.

[image: Inline image 3]

3). When i am trying to access the *log-file of robot*, it is failing(as
shown in below).

[image: Inline image 2]

So how can i see the logs in *cmd*?

Please give me some suggestion's for it.

Regards,
Thamlur Raju.