From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of GILBERT, MAZIN E
(MAZIN E)
Sent: 13 September 2017 18:56
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; onap-...@lists.onap.org P
<onap-...@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] ONAP TSC measures of success

Dear ONAP Community,

I want to start an email dialog which we will follow up in our Paris meeting on
technical measures of success of the ONAP platform.
What measures we should track and make publicly visible in PR events? I know
LOC has been used already. This seems like one
of 2-3 other measures we should be tracking.

Those measures should be agnostic to any particular release and publicly
recognized. Please share your thoughts and ideas.

thanks!
Mazin