From: WANG, SHAOBO [mailto:sw6...@att.com]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 12:15 PM
To: Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>; RAJU, CHINNAPPA <cr7...@att.com>
Cc: JI, LUSHENG <l...@research.att.com>; HOTZE, BECKY L <bk2...@att.com>;
VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY <vv7...@att.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: RE: integration] RE: CSIT env needs for DCAE

Hi Gary,

We had discussions/meetings with DCAE DEV team regarding running DCAE R1 test
cases in CSIT environment.  With the reality that DCAE R1  are tightly coupled
with Rackspace, VM and VM Cluster, the complete R1 DCAE system cannot run under
CSIT environment.  There do have several DCAE components which are built as
Docker container images and can be pull from ONAP Docker hub and run. However,
missing the critical DCAE platform components, nothing but VES Collector has
chance to run independently under CSIT environment (still having problem
pending to fix) and generate meaningful test result for some test cases.

Please share some light which approach we should proceed:

*         Just run the VES Collector component under CSIT for VES Event
Collection test.     - Only  a small portion of DCAE R1 tests

*         Run the DCAE R1 test over a remote DCAE system in a lab  (ATT or
WindRiver/Intel Lab)  - Only the people who have the access to the lab can run
DCAE R1 tests

We need to have a quick decision in order to meet the Sep. 28 deadline (or not
delay too much).

Thanks,
Peter