From: Jessica Wagantall via RT [mailto:onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:50 AM
To: Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lani...@huawei.com>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [ONAP Helpdesk #45515] Sonar naming convention

Moving Gildas notes back into this ticket for better logging...

Hi Jess,

Thanks for your feedback. We are making progress. See my comments inline, I
marked them as [Gildas-2]. And a few other points to consider just below.

Other points:

1)       I see in Sonar something named “blueprints”. However, in his Helpdesk
request Lusheng mentioned Bluepribnt as “non code”. We can delete this
blueprints from Sonar.
2)       Demo-aggregator: despite some confusion in Marco -1 at
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/11201/ this item must be considered as “non-code”
by using the skip-sonar.
3)       I see a model-loader. Quite strange. There is also an aai-model-loader
but that one is perfectly good. Not sure to understand where that come from L
4)       All the ncomp-xxx must be removed. Ncomp repos have been locked by
Lusheng request to helpdesk.
5)       ONAP Operations Manager Dashboard project this is completely weird to
me. There is no controller, nor dashbard nor ecd project. We can delete this.
6)       oparent. There is really no code that will be shipped here. This is
mainly used by Gary. We should consider this as skip.
7)       I see these guys (I meant Sonar entries below) that should not be
here. All VFC jobs have recently passed their daily builds.
                org/onap/vfc/nfvo/driver/ems/ems
                org/onap/vfc/nfvo/driver/ems/ems
                vfc/nfvo/drivers/vnfm/svnfm/huawei/vnfmadapter
                vfc/nfvo/wfengine/activiti-extension
                vfc/nfvo/wfengine/wfenginemgrservice

Thanks,
Gildas