I have published the agenda for the Paris Developers Meeting.
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Developer+Event+September+25-28%2C+2017%2C+Paris-Saclay%2C+France

<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Developer+Event+September+25-28,+2017,+Paris-Saclay,+France>

A couple items of note:

The main sessions will be shared with any remote attendees as a Zoom webinar,
similar to how the VF2F was handled.  The other sessions will be handled via
regular zoom meetings to the extent they can be accommodated.
We have spent a great deal of time trying to accommodate everyone’s needs and
have made every attempt to minimize conflicts based upon the number of folks
that are interested in a session. Main room sessions are pretty well locked
down from a schedule perspective.
Although the schedule is released I am still making edits to the page to cross
link session descriptions to the original Topics page.
I am meeting with the LF Events team in the morning to determine if we
can/should use the event attendee mobile  app that we use for our larger
events. If so you will get an update on that tomorrow.

IF YOU ARE A SESSION HOST:

Please look for your timeslots and verify you can attend your session(s).
Please upload and/or provide a link to your content on the schedule page.
Please just use a link rather than embedded PDFs at this time to keep the
schedule page as un-cluttetred as possible.
If you feel your session should be scheduled for a different time, any of the
green slots listed on the schedule are available to you. -HOWEVER- it is your
full responsibility to ensure that you are not moving to a new time that will
created a scheduling conflict with the bulk of your audience.

I’m looking forward to meeting you next week.

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager
kp...@linuxfoundation.org