Hi Michael,

Do you have a schedule for these issues?

And when will you provide a version of SDC that covers these issues?

https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDC-318

https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDC-298

https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDC-309

https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDC-310

Thanks

Yuan Hu

原始邮件

发件人:袁虎10090474
收件人: <ml6...@intl.att.com>
抄送人: <ds2...@att.com> <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
日 期 :2017年09月18日 16:49
主 题 :答复: RE: [SDC]Provide preset definitions for the enitity typesstandardized
by the tosca-nfv specification.

Yes, They will block the VOLTE use case, for the tosca nfv model data will be
used to design the 'vIMS' and 'vEPC'.