From: BULLARD, GIL [mailto:wb5...@att.com]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 10:23 PM
To: Kang Xi <kang...@huawei.com>; Yoav Kluger <yoav.klu...@amdocs.com>
Cc: Yunxia Chen <helen.c...@huawei.com>; SPATSCHECK, OLIVER
<spat...@research.att.com>; LEFEVRE, CATHERINE <cl6...@intl.att.com>; JI,
LUSHENG <l...@research.att.com>; CHOMA, JOHN S <jc1...@att.com>; Zhou, Danny
<danny.z...@intel.com>; PLATANIA, MARCO <plata...@research.att.com>; FREEMAN,
BRIAN D <bf1...@att.com>; SHACHAM, RON <rshac...@research.att.com>; ZINNIKAS,
MICHAEL J <mz2...@att.com>; SHAH, SARYU D <ss3...@att.com>; NEKRASSOV, ALEXEI
<an4...@att.com>; VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY <vv7...@att.com>; ROSE, DANIEL V
<dr6...@att.com>; TIMONEY, DAN <dt5...@att.com>; ZITELLA, MICHAEL V
<mz1...@att.com>; DAUGHERTY, ROBERT E <rd4...@att.com>; Pawlowski Michal 1 -
Korpo <michal.pawlows...@orange.com>; Yoav Kluger <yoav.klu...@amdocs.com>; Li,
Johnson <johnson...@intel.com>; Geora Barsky <geo...@amdocs.com>; MARTELLA,
ARTHUR <amart...@research.att.com>; DeWayne Filppi <dewa...@cloudify.co>; Alla
Goldner <alla.gold...@amdocs.com>
Subject: RE: vCPE deep dive session in Paris

Kang,
I can support either time.

Note that I have posted to the “drafts” page on the wiki the slides that I plan
to talk from:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Residential+Broadband+vCPE+Drafts+for+discussion?focusedCommentId=15997611&refresh=1506107321110#comment-15997611

As an FYI, you will see that the slides have a lot of information, but do not
conclude that I will attempt to talk to that detail in my allotted 15 minutes.
I have purposely shrunk pictures down to small font so that no one in the
audience is tempted to try to read that detail during the presentation.  My
purpose is to use the diagrams on the slide only to generally convey the topic
which I will be addressing verbally.  I will ask the audience to focus only on
the boxes and sticks... no fine text on the slides.  I plan to basically speak
to the verbiage in the yellow callouts, which capture the “take away” points on
each slide.  The audience can come back and read the details later if they
would like.

Team,
Please comment if you have any feedback on the slides.  Comments are
appreciated.  Particularly:

·         DeWayne - can you verify that I have done a good job in my yellow
callout text of articulating our “Stretch” goal for Release 1?

·         Dan T, Rob D, John C, Daniel R – can you verify that I have done a
good job in my yellow callout text of relating the system functionality for
Release 1?

Gil