Hi,

I was trying to edit a change made to the ci-management project to address a
reviewer comment using the Gerrit UI.  After completing the edit, when I tried
to publish the edit, I got the “not Signed-off-by author/committer/uploader in
commit message footer” error.  This is the change:
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/15733,edit/

Moreover, the commit message of my change was automatically tagged with a
“Parent:     72cabb62 (Merge "Install chrome to support ChromeDriver in CSIT")”
line, which is not mine and I have no idea how it was added.

Any suggestion on how to proceed?

Thanks,
Lusheng Ji
DCAE