Dear Varun,

https://jenkins.onap.org/view/dmaap/job/dmaap-messagerouter-docker-master-clm
- This is a job that runs once a week. It is scheduled to run on Saturday and
this job just got created yesterday. I have triggered manually for you, but
should be running on its own every week.

https://jenkins.onap.org/view/dmaap/job/dmaap-messagerouter-docker-docker-image-blessing/
- I was talking to Gildas about this, and we cannot run this job for now until
the projects fix the way they are versioning their artifacts. We need to be
using the following pattern:
<version_number>-<SNAPSHOT/STAGING>-<date_and_time_stamp>
until then, this template will probably fail to release..

https://jenkins.onap.org/view/CSIT/job/dmaap-master-verify-csit-mrpubsub
- This jobs should only get triggered when projects modify their CSIT test
suites in the integration repo.  If they don’t make changes to their CSIT test
suites, then these jobs should not get triggered.

Let me know if this information helps you
Thanks!
Jess