Hi Yang,

        I'm not sure about some detail of the overlay vpn deployment, could you
help me about that? Thank you!

 Vxlan tunnel model driven deployment is supported?

 If yes, which parameters of overlayTunnel.yml are related to vxlan tunnel, and
how do they work?

The 3rd party controller NBI of vxlan tunnel is provider related, right?

Does SO controls the deployment sequence as: underlay vpn / vxlan tunnel /
overlay vpn? Or So controls the deployment sequence as: underlay vpn / vxlan
tunnel & overlay vpn, and then sdnc splits the data and launches the deployment
in sequence of: vxlan tunnel / overlay vpn? Or any other way for the deployment
sequence control?

The overlay vpn is supported in Release 1, even though the M4 has already past?

Best regards!

黄卓垚    huangzhuoyao

职位    position
承载网管开发部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部    Strategy & IT-IT Dept.

深圳市南山区科技南路55号中兴通讯研发大楼33楼
33/F, R&D Building, ZTE Corporation Hi-tech Road South,
Hi-tech Industrial Park Nanshan District, Shenzhen, P..R.China, 518057
T: +86 755 xxxxxxxx       F: +86 755 xxxxxxxx
M: +86 xxxxxxxxxxx
E: huang.zhuo...@zte.com.cn
www.zte.com.cn

原始邮件