From:GildasLanilis;
To:onap-rele...@lists.onap.org;
Cc:GILBERT, MAZIN E (MAZIN E);Phil Robb;onap-discuss@lists.onap.org;
Date:2017-09-28 04:58:27
Subject:[Onap-release] Agenda for M4 Code Review on Sept 28

Hi PTLs,

This message is regarding the M4 Code Freeze for Sept 28.

We had to breakdown the M4 review in 2 meetings: 1 meeting from 10 am to 12 pm
(for people in China, and those who need to take-off in the afternoon) and a
second from 1 pm to 3 pm (for people in the US and those who have extra time in
the afternoon).

Time is Paris time zone.

If you cannot make it, please send your delegate.

The agenda is available in wiki at
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Agenda+for+M4+Review

Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,