From: TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP) [mailto:talas...@research.att.com]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2017 8:38 AM
To: KOTTA, SHIREESHA (SHIREESHA)
<sk4...@research.att.com<mailto:sk4...@research.att.com>>; Gary Wu
<gary.i...@huawei.com<mailto:gary.i...@huawei.com>>; LOTT, CHRISTOPHER M
(CHRISTOPHER) <cl...@research.att.com<mailto:cl...@research.att.com>>
Subject: Re: ONAP Parent breaks Portal Sonar??

Hi Gary,

The portal repo could not generate SONAR report while having oparent. So, we
had to comment it now to address the SONAR issue as priority by EOD today.

However, we need a long-term fix to put the oparent back in our root pom.
Please advise, if you can suggest any changes, so that both the oparent and
SONAR can work fine.

To recreate the issue, you can just clone “portal” repo and run “mvn clean
install sonar:sonar”, if you have sonar server installed locally, you will see
the code coverage percentage. Once you add the oparent back, then by repeating
the sonar scan, it is not reporting the code coverage.

Manoop