Dear Community Members,

It came to my knowledge that some Jira IDs are, in some case, not been used
properly when committing code.

To overcome this issue, please consider these cases:

1.         If you commit some code in project A, ensure the Jira ID is
reflecting the same project A.

2.         Each issue is unique, and do not re-use the same Jira ID within the
same project (unless it is a bug this is difficult to fix and requires multiple
commits).

As we are entering in the integration phase, it is becoming more and more
critical that we have a clear view on what goes into the release, I kindly
request you abide to these practices.

Thanks,
Gildas

[HuaweiLogowithName]