From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Yunxia Chen
Sent: 04 October 2017 00:25
To: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>; os0...@intl.att.com;
ah0...@intl.att.com
Subject: [onap-discuss] [integration] Integration testing results for 10/3/2017

1.      Installed the latest docker images from master branch today, (Will do
daily update in the future starting at 6:00AM EDT)

2.      Passed all existing health check except DCAE (known issue, and have
solution for it), still miss health check for the following MVP project (VFC,
MSB, Multi-VIM). And jira tickets (INT-242 and its subtasks) have been created.
Thanks for the help from SO, DCAE and A&AI team!

3.      Finished onboarding vFW testing.

4.      Tried to instantiate the service today, not done.

Identified the following issues:

1.      https://jira.onap.org/browse/AAI-411: the dependency between two AAI
vms cause imtimiite issues.

2.      https://jira.onap.org/browse/VID-74: this is a block issue for
Integration team tomorrow’s testing.  (Amichai Hemli / Ofir Sonsino)

Regards,
Helen Chen