On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Thanh Ha <thanh...@linuxfoundation.org>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> We'd like to pitch an idea to have #opendaylight-releng irc channel
> redirect to a new #lf-releng channel. Something that's occurred to us is
> that many of the networking at LF projects have their own separate releng
> channels in which folks typically ask JJB related questions. Each of these
> channels are typically moderately active.
>
> Something we've been thinking about is the idea of merging all these
> releng channels into #lf-releng which we're hoping can combine the
> communities JJB experts so that JJB and other releng related questions can
> be more broadly asked.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Regards,
> Thanh

Hi Everyone,

For those that don't know me. I am one of the release engineers working on
the OpenDaylight project. I've added the fd.io, opnfv, and onap communities
to this list to get feedback on the idea proposed above. Let me know if
there's other mailing lists in the respective projects we should be cc'ing
to include in the discussions.

I'd like to hear from the fd.io, opnfv, and onap for their thoughts on the
proposal to create a single lf-releng channel on IRC and have all the
respective releng channels redirect to it. Since our respective releng
projects use similar technologies like JJB, Jenkins, etc... it might be a
benefit to pool together our expertise so that it is easier to ask
questions to the broader community when we need help with things like JJB,
Gerrit, etc...

You can follow the discussion thread so far from the ODL community
discussed here:
https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/dev/2017-September/004066.html

Regards,
Thanh