From: 杨艳 [mailto:yangya...@chinamobile.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 10:42 PM
To: Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>
Cc: 'denglingli' <denglin...@chinamobile.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: 答复: [integration] RE: Questions about independent version and release
process

Hi Gary,

One more question.

For some repo, we use release-java-daily not release-version-java-daily job and
find these artifacts doesn’t exist in nexus staging repo.

And for release-version-java-daily  we find it doesn’t support  {subproject}.
I think there are three options for us :
Option1, add release-version-java-daily but the premise is that
release-version-java-daily must support   {subproject}
Option2, don't  modify the release-java-daily ,but need the ci-management to
add related logic to publish the artifact to staging repo.
Option3, I see in global-template-java.yaml  there is one template named
'{project-name}-{stream}-{subproject}-release-version2-java-daily' , can we use
it and wether it can publish artifact to staging repo?

We would like to know  your suggestion to fix  our problem.

Best Regards,
Yan