Thanks Helen. I do have access to a integration test space, I just don't know
the space name of the one I used. :)

Regards,

LiZi

原始邮件

发件人: <helen.c...@huawei.com>;
收件人: <kang...@huawei.com>;李滋00164331; <plata...@research.att.com>;
抄送人: <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>;
日 期 :2017年10月12日 12:07
主 题 :Re: [onap-discuss] [Integration] ESR deploy issue in Intel lab withdemo
script

Hi, Lizi,

If you haven’t got access to Integrtion-SB-01 yet, I am sure you have your own
space and also Integration space available as well. Stephen is working on to
give everyone access to all integration’s  testing space.

Regards,

Helen Chen