From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Subhash Kumar Singh
<subhash.kumar.si...@huawei.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 11:38 PM
To: "li.z...@zte.com.cn" <li.z...@zte.com.cn>, Ramu n <ram...@huawei.com>
Cc: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>,
"huaweisu...@gmail.com" <huaweisu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] AAI DEVELOPMENT SETUP ISSUE

Hello Ramu,

We also got the same error message, we ignored the error message.

Subhash Kumar Singh

本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!**************************************************************************************

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person  or entity whoseaddress is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure,reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is  prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail in error, pleasenotify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!