From: Lando,Michael [mailto:ml6...@intl.att.com]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 4:01 AM
To: Yang Xu (Yang, Fixed Network)
Cc: SHADMI, DAVID; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: RE: CSAR example

I will not be able to attend today's call because I am in an ONAP Hackaton .
Please provide my examples to the venders and we will work on this with them
tomorrow.

BR,

Michael Lando
Opensource TL , SDC
AT&T Network Application Development * NetCom
Tel Aviv | Tampa | Atlanta | New Jersey |Chicago
Office: +972 (3) 5451487