Hi Alex:

My suggestion would be:

a) If a change or feature being considered would naturally fit within an
existing project, then no, there is no new project proposal for such work.
Instead, it would be documented and approved as part of the Beijing Release
Plan for the existing project.
b) If the change or feature is something totally new and does not naturally
fit as an extension of an existing project, then, yes, a new project
proposal should be created using the the same project-proposal process and
template used when we started ONAP located on this wiki page [0].

[0]  https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Proposed+Projects
Best,

Phil.

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Vul, Alex <alex....@intel.com> wrote:

> Dear ONAP TSC,
>

> The ONAP community has been discussing a variety of ONAP changes stemming
> from use cases, S3P, as well as new capabilities. My understanding is that
> all such ONAP changes will eventually need to be proposed as projects for
> Beijing and beyond. Is there a place on the Wiki, where such project
> proposals should be anchored? What are the deadlines and the process for
> this? Are we essentially reusing what we have done for the Amsterdam
> release?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Alex Vul
>
> Intel Corporation

Phil Robb
Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb