From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of "Gaurav Gupta (c)"
<guptagau...@vmware.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 11:28 AM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] ONAP 1.1 and HealthCheck pass requirement for
attempting vFW/vDNS

Hi There

in ONAP 1.1 we see that Number of health test  have been increased to 23 . what
is the minimum number of health test and which healthtest be passed before vFW
/vDNS Demo can be attempted . For example in ONAP 1.0 we can attempt the Demo
only if the 9 out of 10 health test cases passed .

thanks

Gaurav