From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Moshe Hoadley
Sent: 31 October 2017 12:47
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [vnfsdk] - Docker packaging issues

Hi
In addition, I found that the portal docker doesn't have access to the db
docker.
After investigation I found that portal uses '172.0.0.1' in the db connection
string - the db docker has a different IP even though they run on the same host.

The solution is to use a host name like 'marketdb' in the connection string and
deploy the db container with the same name. docker will use its internal DNS to
resolve the db docker ip.

With your permission I would like to go ahead and commit this fix.

Thanks
Moshe Hoadley
* 972-9-77-62712
[cid:image001.png@01D2F989.346CD870]