>From today's project team call we had a discussion on some text deleted in
>[Change 20089<https://gerrit.onap.org/r/20089> - Merged]. We ran out of time
>on the call, so this thread is to collect the followup discussion, so that we
>can implement the decision after next week's call.

>From the discussion today we got to some proposed revised text, but with more
>discussion needed:

{NCSPs could require that VNFs should use the NCSP's standard set of OS images
to enable
compliance with security, audit, regulatory and other needs.} more discussion
needed.

NB this text is from the VNF Guidelines document which was agreed to be
general, aspirational an future oriented. So the objective here is to provide
some general guidance to VNF developers here not a conformance requirement.

best regards
Steven Wright, MBA, PhD, JD.
[Tech Integration]
AT&T Services Inc.