I've invited you to fill out the following form:
OpenDaylight Distribution Questionnaire

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfot_tIffYaIAVE5sjEUzQuLPZ2cs7NGAV79jbkCLA81x8yyQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Hello, everyone.

The OpenDaylight technical community is seeking feedback regarding the distribution of OpenDaylight.

We ask that you complete this poll to help OpenDaylight determine how it should distribute OpenDaylight in the future. There is a discussion on releasing a "Core" distribution that may not include all features commonly included in the distribution. Other artifacts considered unstable would be available as a separate download. The questions are designed to determine how they may affect your Organizations and if you would find value in this style of Distribution.

Thank you,
Casey

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.