From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Moshe Hoadley
Sent: 07 November 2017 18:17
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [vnfsdk] - DB transactions

Hi
I noticed that we don't use transactions in marketplace portal.
I would like to develop and add it to the project.
I plan to introduce spring and leverage the tools it provides.
This will also be beneficial in the future when we add security to the portal
What do you think?

Thanks
Moshe Hoadley
* 972-9-77-62712