1) Please remember to use the meeting request page for all new meeting
requests, changes and cancellations.
Meeting Requests, Changes, Hosting & Recording
<https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8231933>

2) I recently discovered that even when I remove items from the ONAP G-Cal they
do not always get removed from the meeting page calendar, even after I force a
refresh. I have no idea why.

That said, you should be able to sync meetings with this Google Calendar Link
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/linuxfoundation.org_1rmtb5tpr3uc8f76fmflploi88%40group.calendar.google.com/private-4545d02335094f6dcaa73c3e5effc64b/basic.ics>.
If you are having trouble using the Google Calendar (for example, if you're
from China) then you can Subscribe to the Confluence Calendar using Outlook,
iCal, or other calendaring applications using this link
<https://wiki.onap.org/rest/calendar-services/1.0/calendar/export/subcalendar/private/fd2c7f5270bcf9c0398a79feff4000764132f812.ics>.

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager