Marco and Michael,

I checked the sdc_vm_init.sh file and did not found where to set the parameters
of what repo to clone.

Then, I thought the sdc_workflow_designer repo already existed. I just need to
pull the new version.

But Marco said there is no sdc_workflow_designer repo under opt/ in sdc vm.

So again, how should I get the repo on sdc vm ?

原始邮件