Hi David, Jimmy, and Andy, Kevin

    please confirm some questions below about the ECOMP Model document.

   1. about the class Figure 2 ONAP Service Components

        @ Andy Mayer   @ Kevin Scaggs

       1.1.  why does serviceComponentInstance and ResourceInstances use
reference, but the ServiceInstance uses ComposedOf?

       1.2. Could we unify term among the catalogItem, specification and
description in the left blocks of the diagram?

           Suggest: In the design time, use package represents all files of
service;  use Description represent the service templete or specification.

   2. about the clase figure 3 ONAP  Service Characteristics

       2.1. @ Jimmy Forsyth  David Shadmi @ Andy Mayer   @ Kevin Scaggs
is the AAI and SDC align to the diagram above?  If not, does the model need to
be changed?

       2.2. @Andy Mayer @ Kevin ScaggsServiceDesc's attributes are directly
definited, not using the method above. Please confirm it.

       2.3. @ Andy Mayer  @ Kevin Scaggs in the diagram above, there is no
ServiceCatalogItemType, but in the document it exits.

ServiceNetworkAssociation and serviceRecipe are the same question.

                                                                  Please
confirm them and update the diagram if needed.

BR

Maopeng

原始邮件