From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Binshtok, Edan
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:48 AM
To: Moshe Hoadley <moshe.hoad...@amdocs.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [vvp] - documentation

Hello Moshe,
VVP is built from multiple containers which rely on each other except from
validation scripts.
You need to set up the all system in order to use it as platform not just a
single docker.
VVP is based on kubernetes and use rockets.
For example, the rocket you sent a picture of is just a FE.

The best way to handle booting up a system is of corse starting from the devkit
repo which is in charge of all the process mentioned above Here is the repo
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=vvp%2Fdevkit.git;a=summary

Thank you,
Edan Binshtok.