Following JIRA Ticket: https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDNC-102

was created for this issue and marked as Resolved and Closed. However, the
issue still seems to be present.

In comments it was mentioned to change the port from 10003 to 10001 in
docker-compose.yml.

But I didn't find any such port in
/opt/sdnc/installation/src/main/yaml/docker-compose.yml.

Can someone provide me a working hack..

Thanks,

Arun Arora

[SDNC-102] SDNC Failed Robot Health Check -
ONAP<https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDNC-102>
jira.onap.org
No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of
this sections header.