Hi Jason,

Thank you for the great effort and it's really helpful to reach our Beijing
release goal!

I just want to clarify the question " Do you use MSB?" in the Survey because it
may be confusing for the ptls.

As I presented at this week's Arch call, one of the most important design
principles of MSB is providing Microservice Infrastructure which is transparent
to the applications. So the projects can leverage the capability of MSB with
minimum cost. It’s crucial because ONAP projects are polyglot and using
different lib/framework.

For registration:

In Amsterdam release, MSB integrated with both OOM and heat template to
automatically register service endpoints for all the microservices of ONAP
project.

For service communication:

The Internal API Gateway can handle the inter-service communication details
including service discovery and load balancing without modification on the
application side.

For Beijing and going forward, MSB will be continually evolving to support
Carrier Grade Microservice Architecture for ONAP with Service Mesh.

Thanks,

Huabing