From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Arun Arora (c)
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:14 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] VFW/vLB External Network Connect fails

Hi All,

While trying to create vFW and vLB/ vDNS demos I am facing the following issue
in both demos:

  1.  For both demos able to create the stack which creates 3 VMs and their
associated networks
     *   In vFW demo, vFirewall application VM has both 'protected' and
'unprotected' networks configured on its interfaces
     *   In vLB/ vDNS demo, Load-Balance VM has both 'lb01_private' and
'pktget01_private' networks configured on its interfaces
  2.  Issue: SSH on both VMs ("vFirewall application VM" and "Load-Balance VM")
fails when its done using their External Interface IP or the IPs from the
networks created with the demo stacks (i.e.  'protected', 'unprotected',
'lb01_private' or 'pktget01_private')
  3.  I can only SSH then through the IP assigned by ONAP network
  4.  Further to this, if any interface on 'protected' and 'unprotected' is
detached from vFirewall application VM, and VM is restarted then SSH using
external interface works!! Same happens for Load-Balance VM!

Is this issue seen by anyone? Any pointers to resolve this?

Thanks,
Arun