Yes, now that we have the amsterdam branch for the integration repo, teams can
start adding their amsterdam stream CSIT jobs.

Thanks,
Gary

From: Jessica Wagantall [mailto:jwagant...@linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 2:54 PM
To: MARTELLA, ARTHUR W (ARTHUR) <amart...@research.att.com>; Gary Wu
<gary.i...@huawei.com>
Cc: Seshu m <seshu.kuma...@huawei.com>; DAUGHERTY, ROBERT E <rd4...@att.com>
Subject: Re: SO Jenkins build for Amsterdam

+ Gary for CSIT

Dear Arthur, the csit stream can be added if the project requires it, totally
up to the project devs.
Gary, the integration branch will be supporting CSIT verifications in
amsterdam, right?

On regards to Jenkins, no actual changes are needed. The jobs will appear once
the ci-management changes are merged

Thanks!
Jess

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 9:57 AM, MARTELLA, ARTHUR W (ARTHUR)